As You Like It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
As You Like It

Forum for Grade 12 Business Leadership course. BOH4M

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teacher Talent Show

Go down 
+2
William
AndrewPhong
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AndrewPhong

Teacher Talent Show Empty
PostSubject: Teacher Talent Show   Teacher Talent Show Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:38 am

So we are raising money for teachers to go on stage and show off their amazing hidden talents!
is anyone interested in helping out for this event?
Back to top Go down
William

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Talent Show   Teacher Talent Show Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:38 am

Well you're going to jave to find teachers who are willing to do this Razz
Back to top Go down
AndrewPhong

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Talent Show   Teacher Talent Show Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:41 pm

yuup i already talked to Cav and Belo, they both agreed to have a little work out contest in fornt of the school!
Back to top Go down
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Talent Show   Teacher Talent Show Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:32 am

This is going to be a great event!
Back to top Go down
sally

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Talent Show   Teacher Talent Show Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:22 pm

Is this during lunch? We might need to get Ms Conrad Knight's approval ..
Back to top Go down
Tracy:]

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Talent Show   Teacher Talent Show Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:35 pm

it is during lunch and we are going to do it on the week of Nov 15- 19th. We are going to sale the tickets with candy apple, and the talent show will be on Friday, Nov 19th.

We have to wait what Ms. Omeara have for us and how's teachers response to this event to see is it really gonna work out.

I will keep you guys posted. PS: i think Shelia will in charge of this event, feel free to talk this event to her or any fundraising memebrs if u have any ideas.

Razz
Back to top Go down
komeara

PostSubject: Teacher Talent Show   Teacher Talent Show Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:33 pm

Hi Everyone,

Let's push this back a week. We have not spent enough time organising the event. We can start raising $ the week of the 22nd.

Thanks,

Ms. O
Back to top Go down
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Talent Show   Teacher Talent Show Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:42 am

Are we still gonig to haev a teacher talent show because i haven't heard much about it?
Back to top Go down
sally

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Talent Show   Teacher Talent Show Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:46 am

Emily, I don't think the talent show is going to happen. Nobody has really arranged anything and it takes a while to get ms conrad knight toconfirm and event Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Talent Show   Teacher Talent Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teacher Talent Show
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
As You Like It :: Under The Hood :: Fundraising-
Jump to: