As You Like It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
As You Like It

Forum for Grade 12 Business Leadership course. BOH4M

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestions

Go down 
+2
jeff lee
William
6 posters
AuthorMessage
William

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:24 am

If there's anything you'd like to see added on to the forum OR the website (http://sites.google.com/site/rgssasyoulikeit/), please don't hesitate to drop a message below. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
jeff lee

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:52 am

In my opinion I think it would be easier to find info if they were to be placed on top of the site in tabs rather than on the left hand side. If you look at a lot of web sites such as apple.com and microsoft.com they place it on top.
Back to top Go down
komeara

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Website Tabs   Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:58 pm

jeff lee wrote:
In my opinion I think it would be easier to find info if they were to be placed on top of the site in tabs rather than on the left hand side. If you look at a lot of web sites such as apple.com and microsoft.com they place it on top.

Good suggestion Jeffrey. I also like the tabs at the top.
Back to top Go down
Da

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:12 am

Suggestions Qpfr_g11

confused Sorry,I think that's not possible。 But I will try to make image on the top, and put link on it.
Back to top Go down
Da

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:22 am

afro
Suggestions 3nwoww10
Back to top Go down
Gilbert

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:01 am

this isn't a suggestion for the forums, but maybe as a class we can meet the cast of the play to get a little more insite on whats going on with this whole production.
Back to top Go down
sally

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:56 pm

We need to put the sylvan logo on the website somewhere. I have the card they want to use, but my scanner doesn't work so I'll give it to someone tomorrow to scan and post on the website! Smile
Back to top Go down
Da

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:59 pm

Can you check the sylvan logo on the website. I didn't put business card on the web because it looks obscurity with scan version.
Back to top Go down
William

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:22 pm

I'm pretty sure that the actual business card has to be posted on the website, not just their logo. Sally should know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
As You Like It :: General Support :: Questions-
Jump to: