As You Like It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
As You Like It

Forum for Grade 12 Business Leadership course. BOH4M

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silent Auction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily

Silent Auction Empty
PostSubject: Silent Auction   Silent Auction Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:16 pm

Hey guys, if anyone has anything to sell for the silent auction please let me know asap so we can have more to offer at the auction.
Back to top Go down
sally

Silent Auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Auction   Silent Auction Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:53 pm

Eman got some free burger coupons from Heros. They might be used for like raffling or something, but if not maybe you can use them for the auction ?
Back to top Go down
Emily

Silent Auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Auction   Silent Auction Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:29 pm

Hmm yea, we could maybe use those.
Back to top Go down
Annemarie

Silent Auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Auction   Silent Auction Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:42 am

I think I can get 2 Cara gift cards!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Silent Auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Auction   Silent Auction Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:43 am

k that great!
Back to top Go down
sally

Silent Auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Auction   Silent Auction Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:49 am

Emily, is this still going to happen? It doesn't seem like we really have anything to auction off. It seems pointless to have an auction with only a few things Sad
Back to top Go down
jeff lee

Silent Auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Auction   Silent Auction Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:13 am

I think it's better if we just have raffle draws to win the gift cards, coupons, etc
Back to top Go down
sally

Silent Auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Auction   Silent Auction Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:26 am

Yeah, I ageee. If we don't have many things to auction off, we should just raffle it off or something Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silent Auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Auction   Silent Auction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Auction
Page 1 of 1