As You Like It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
As You Like It

Forum for Grade 12 Business Leadership course. BOH4M

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flash Mob(Malls)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
emanali

Flash Mob(Malls) Empty
PostSubject: Flash Mob(Malls)   Flash Mob(Malls) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:06 pm

Hilcrest mall they called me back and but the women who called back preferred to speak with Mrs. O'Meara directly. Her number is (905)883-1403 Ext.,223 and her name is Jessica Kim, from Guest Services Supervisor
Back to top Go down
sally

Flash Mob(Malls) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flash Mob(Malls)   Flash Mob(Malls) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:06 pm

I called Markville mall and head of marketing needs to speak to other people before confirming that we will be allowed to do the flash mob there
Back to top Go down
sally

Flash Mob(Malls) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flash Mob(Malls)   Flash Mob(Malls) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:48 pm

The rep from markville mall just emailed me back and she said we will be most likely able to do the flash mob in november. In addition, I think we might be able to advertise around the mall as well. I'm going to meet with her sometime next week to confirm the details. I will keep everyone updated.

Eman, are you still trying to arrange something with Hillcrest mall? If so, are we going to have 2 flash mobs or just one?
Back to top Go down
emanali

Flash Mob(Malls) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flash Mob(Malls)   Flash Mob(Malls) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:24 pm

It wouldn't hurt to do two, and im not sure if Ms O'Meara contacted Hilcrest.
Back to top Go down
sally

Flash Mob(Malls) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flash Mob(Malls)   Flash Mob(Malls) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:41 pm

Yeah, I agree. Two is probably better, we can get more people. I need to go to markville next wee for a meeting to discuss the flash mob, but I'm pretty sure we can do it. Smile
Back to top Go down
sally

Flash Mob(Malls) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flash Mob(Malls)   Flash Mob(Malls) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:04 pm

The flash mob is going to happen on November 20th at Marville Mall Smile There should be a lot of people that day because in the morning it's the "pancakes with Santa" event and it's also close to Christmas Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flash Mob(Malls) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flash Mob(Malls)   Flash Mob(Malls) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flash Mob(Malls)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
As You Like It :: Under The Hood :: Publicity-
Jump to: