As You Like It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
As You Like It

Forum for Grade 12 Business Leadership course. BOH4M

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

As You Like It Flyer

Go down 
+4
emanali
William
sally
Tesia
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tesia

As You Like It Flyer Empty
PostSubject: As You Like It Flyer   As You Like It Flyer Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:36 pm

Okay guys, here's the flyer, let me know what changes I should make. I sort of designed it to be printed in black and white, on coloured paper, so it'll probably look a bit different that way.
It's way too big to post, so here's the link: https://2img.net/h/oi56.tinypic.com/wk2p8w.jpg
Back to top Go down
sally

PostSubject: Re: As You Like It Flyer   As You Like It Flyer Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:35 pm

Tesia, this is the show information Smile

This year Richmond Green Secondary School (RGSS) will be putting on a newly created musical that is a modern adaption of William Shakespeare’s play, As You Like It. The play has been written by two teachers at Richmond Green and takes place in Kensington market, along with other well known areas throughout Toronto. State of the art technology will be used to create artistic projections during the performance. The production will also feature contemporary songs, such as Knock You Down, Love the way you lie and Don’t Stop Believin. All vocals and choreography will be performed live by Musical Theatre students from RGSS.

The link doesn't work for me :S
Back to top Go down
William

PostSubject: Re: As You Like It Flyer   As You Like It Flyer Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:11 am

For people who can't access the link (Picture is really big, so might take time to load):

As You Like It Flyer Wk2p8w11
Back to top Go down
emanali

PostSubject: Re: As You Like It Flyer   As You Like It Flyer Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:28 pm

It's reaally good Tesia. But is it for the mailboxes and around the community?If it is i think we should make more that are eye catching along with this one.
Back to top Go down
sally

PostSubject: Re: As You Like It Flyer   As You Like It Flyer Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:33 pm

I like it as well, but I agree with Eman. There should be less wording because many people will probably just skip over this ad. Smile
Back to top Go down
komeara

PostSubject: Flyer   As You Like It Flyer Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:48 pm

Hi Tesia,

I went to the link but couldn't see anything. You can always email it to me.

Ms. O
Back to top Go down
komeara

PostSubject: Flyer   As You Like It Flyer Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:52 pm

Hi Tesia,

I hadn't read below when I sent my last post. The flyer looks good. My email is wrong. You have to add a b on the end of yrds. It should read karen.omeara@yrdsb.edu.on.ca

IT is the website right?

Can you make these small changes and email it to me so I can print and copy it?

Thanks,

Ms. O
Back to top Go down
Tesia

PostSubject: Re: As You Like It Flyer   As You Like It Flyer Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:00 pm

komeara wrote:
Hi Tesia,

I hadn't read below when I sent my last post. The flyer looks good. My email is wrong. You have to add a b on the end of yrds. It should read karen.omeara@yrdsb.edu.on.ca

IT is the website right?

Can you make these small changes and email it to me so I can print and copy it?

Thanks,

Ms. O

Yeah, of course. Guess I missed that.

Eman and Sally: For the next flyer, I'll try and make it more eye catching, this one was just supposed to be to send to businesses and such, so I thought more professional and Ms. O'Meara asked me to put the summary on it. Next one will be less wordy. Smile
Back to top Go down
delly.xo

PostSubject: Re: As You Like It Flyer   As You Like It Flyer Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:17 pm

woaaa that flyer is really cool.
i love the font of the title, it makes u stop and think cuz its like twistedddd.
good job Smile
Back to top Go down
Da

PostSubject: Re: As You Like It Flyer   As You Like It Flyer Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:19 pm

William, the flyer is really cool. Laughing
ps: Maybe you can start making a header.
Back to top Go down
sally

PostSubject: Re: As You Like It Flyer   As You Like It Flyer Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:42 pm

Ohh, I thought this was the one we were posting around the community. This looks fine then. When you print it out, can you please give me a few copies to hand our to businesses? Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sam

PostSubject: Re: As You Like It Flyer   As You Like It Flyer Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:45 pm

Thats a really nice poster Smile
But I think that it could be little less wordy just like Sally and Eman said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As You Like It Flyer   As You Like It Flyer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As You Like It Flyer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
As You Like It :: Under The Hood :: Publicity-
Jump to: