As You Like It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
As You Like It

Forum for Grade 12 Business Leadership course. BOH4M

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bake Sales Coming!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracy:]

Bake Sales Coming!! Empty
PostSubject: Bake Sales Coming!!   Bake Sales Coming!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:36 pm

Hey ppl! Our first fundraising event is gonna come on next week. We will partner with the cafeteria to hold a bake sale at lunch. We are holding these sales twice a month, and the dates of sales are:

Thursday, October 14 & Friday, October 15
Thursday, November 18 & Friday, November 19
Wednesday, December 1 & Thursday December 2

Our group may need some help during the sales and if u are interested or have some amazing ideas about the sales, feel free to tell us Smile

Hope u guys have a good evening. :p
Back to top Go down
WinkiYe

PostSubject: Re: Bake Sales Coming!!   Bake Sales Coming!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:52 pm

Tracy:] wrote:

Hey ppl! Our first fundraising event is gonna come on next week. We will partner with the cafeteria to hold a bake sale at lunch. We are holding these sales twice a month, and the dates of sales are:

Our group may need some help during the sales and if u are interested or have some amazing ideas about the sales, feel free to tell us Smile

Hey Tracy~
I think I can help out in the ones on Friday~~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bake Sales Coming!!   Bake Sales Coming!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:59 pm

WinkiYe wrote:
Tracy:] wrote:

Hey Tracy~
I think I can help out in the ones on Friday~~

yea sure! dats gonna be great cuz i think we need a lot of people to help during the sales:)

Thx Winki
Back to top Go down
delly.xo

PostSubject: Re: Bake Sales Coming!!   Bake Sales Coming!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:18 pm

have you figured out how much money you can approximetly make off each bake sale?
let me know asap, cuz we need to know how much income we have to give budgets to ms omeara and ms clark for the cast costumes.

- delly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bake Sales Coming!!   Bake Sales Coming!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:22 pm

delly.xo wrote:
have you figured out how much money you can approximetly make off each bake sale?
let me know asap, cuz we need to know how much income we have to give budgets to ms omeara and ms clark for the cast costumes.

- delly

Can we take $200 from you guys for the sales? the cost of bevear tail is $1 each and we are ordering arround 200 pieces for now, so I need $200 from you and we will turn in the money we earn on the end of Firday. We may need one of your gourp member to help us do the accounting or recording things. Is Elli coming?
Back to top Go down
jeff

PostSubject: Re: Bake Sales Coming!!   Bake Sales Coming!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:43 pm

hi did you like the beaver tail poster?
Back to top Go down
komeara

PostSubject: Beaver Tails   Bake Sales Coming!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:37 pm

The poster looks great! Can someone email it to me so I can print it for tomorrow? I will photocopy it and then we can put it up after the test.

Tracy, do you have enough people to man the tables?

Do you have a poster for the tables?

Ms. O
Back to top Go down
delly.xo

PostSubject: Re: Bake Sales Coming!!   Bake Sales Coming!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:24 pm

i can help sell the things if u want, and keep count of the money and stuff.
let me know if u need it. but ur gonna need at least one person there from finance, cuz we gotta record all the money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bake Sales Coming!!   Bake Sales Coming!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:55 pm

komeara wrote:
The poster looks great! Can someone email it to me so I can print it for tomorrow? I will photocopy it and then we can put it up after the test.

Tracy, do you have enough people to man the tables?

Do you have a poster for the tables?

Ms. O

Ms. O i think I sent the email of the poster on Friday alreday, can you check it? or maybe I can resend it Razz
I have Sally and Eman and Winki to help me so I think I have enough people to manage the table, and the finance team also response so i think it will work out really well. :]
I almost finish the big poster for the tables and it's big enough to get peole's attention. Razz

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bake Sales Coming!!   Bake Sales Coming!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:57 pm

delly.xo wrote:
i can help sell the things if u want, and keep count of the money and stuff.
let me know if u need it. but ur gonna need at least one person there from finance, cuz we gotta record all the money.

sure! u or ur team member can come to help us count the money, so it will be really orgnanized Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bake Sales Coming!!   Bake Sales Coming!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:58 pm

jeff wrote:
hi did you like the beaver tail poster?

It's great~ thx so much jefff Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bake Sales Coming!!   Bake Sales Coming!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bake Sales Coming!!
Page 1 of 1