As You Like It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
As You Like It

Forum for Grade 12 Business Leadership course. BOH4M

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Edited) Contacting Groups

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnsonphan

Johnsonphan

(Edited) Contacting Groups Empty
PostSubject: (Edited) Contacting Groups   (Edited) Contacting Groups Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:16 pm

We have to contact different groups to inform them about our events so there won't be any problems such as organizing the same events.

Groups we have to contact:

[x]Student Council
[]Music Council
[]Drama Council
[]Athletic Council

I personally will contact Student Council.

We need 3 more volunteers to contact the other 3 groups!
(If you contacted a council please tell me so i can check them off)

For the bake sale, we have to contact the food and nutrition class to ask them if they can help us with the food. We'll also be contact students (through the announcements) who can help donate any kind of item that is not of use to them anymore, for example an old cell phone (recycle for $), an old game system, books, etc). We'll have to contact our sponsors (if we have one) for donations depending on which company will be sponsoring us. If we do manage to organize a school game then we would have to contact teachers.

Last edited by Johnsonphan on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Da

PostSubject: Re: (Edited) Contacting Groups   (Edited) Contacting Groups Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:10 pm

I am music council Laughing
Back to top Go down
Johnsonphan

Johnsonphan

PostSubject: Re: (Edited) Contacting Groups   (Edited) Contacting Groups Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:30 pm

Da wrote:
I am music council Laughing
Hey sorry this is for the fundraising team
Back to top Go down
Tracy:]

PostSubject: Re: (Edited) Contacting Groups   (Edited) Contacting Groups Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:29 pm

i can go for Music and Art department to see if anything we can get from them :]
Back to top Go down
komeara

PostSubject: Music Council   (Edited) Contacting Groups Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:42 pm

Tracy, Since Da is in the Music Council, why don't you ask him to give you a list of Music council events.
Back to top Go down
Tracy:]

PostSubject: Re: (Edited) Contacting Groups   (Edited) Contacting Groups Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:49 am

yap sure, why not :] i will tell Da to bring the list of music events so we can see how to work out with their schedule.
Back to top Go down
Johnsonphan

Johnsonphan

PostSubject: Re: (Edited) Contacting Groups   (Edited) Contacting Groups Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:25 pm

I have contacted student council and they will be emailing me their schedule of events for this semester! Smile I will post them when i receive it.
Back to top Go down
AndrewPhong

PostSubject: Re: (Edited) Contacting Groups   (Edited) Contacting Groups Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:06 pm

hey johnson im doing the Athletic Council Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Edited) Contacting Groups   (Edited) Contacting Groups Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Edited) Contacting Groups
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
As You Like It :: Under The Hood :: Fundraising-
Jump to: