As You Like It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
As You Like It

Forum for Grade 12 Business Leadership course. BOH4M

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Facebook Group

Go down 
+2
William
thackshan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
thackshan

Facebook Group Empty
PostSubject: Facebook Group   Facebook Group Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:36 pm

is it possible for anyone to send any new or already made pictures or/and videos to put on the facebook group?
Back to top Go down
William

Facebook Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Group   Facebook Group Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:10 pm

You could ask Ms. O'meara, I believe she already has a few pictures in the school camera ready to be put into the websites.
Back to top Go down
jeff

Facebook Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Group   Facebook Group Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:42 pm

hi it looks great keep it up Laughing
Back to top Go down
komeara

Facebook Group Empty
PostSubject: Media Release   Facebook Group Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:41 pm

Hi Everyone,

Before we put any pictures of students on-line, I need to go through my files and make sure I have all their signed media releases. I will work on this tomorrow.

Ms. O
Back to top Go down
delly.xo

Facebook Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Group   Facebook Group Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:20 pm

alot of people regect groups on facebook, so it may not work so well...
so i think u should think about making an event instead, cuz that way, u can msg the guest list any time to give them more info or updates about the play. Smile
Back to top Go down
alynoordin

Facebook Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Group   Facebook Group Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:10 am

it was always an event i dont know who said group! haha
yeah i made the event a while ago and as delly said its easy to send messages to everyone involved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Facebook Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Group   Facebook Group Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facebook Group
Page 1 of 1