As You Like It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
As You Like It

Forum for Grade 12 Business Leadership course. BOH4M

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Message from Fundraising :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracy:]

Message from Fundraising :) Empty
PostSubject: Message from Fundraising :)   Message from Fundraising :) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:40 pm

hey marketing ppl! we are going to hold a bake sale next week and we hope we can get some help from u guys to promote this sales. The detail information of the sales are posted in Fundraising's forum and if u have any questions plz ask us in class or on forum. Thx for ur support!
Back to top Go down
jeff lee

PostSubject: Re: Message from Fundraising :)   Message from Fundraising :) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:26 pm

I will make an advertisement poster for you guys, but atm I'm very busy with other courses. I will get back to you soon though with the poster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message from Fundraising :)   Message from Fundraising :) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:29 pm

jeff lee wrote:
I will make an advertisement poster for you guys, but atm I'm very busy with other courses. I will get back to you soon though with the poster

Sure.. dat will be great! if u need more infomation just feel fee 2 ask us Smile
Back to top Go down
jeff lee

PostSubject: Re: Message from Fundraising :)   Message from Fundraising :) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:31 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
jeff lee

PostSubject: Re: Message from Fundraising :)   Message from Fundraising :) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:33 pm

Message from Fundraising :) Jeffs_10 here is the re-edit tracey, if it doesn't print out right i can send you the .jpg file
Back to top Go down
William

PostSubject: Re: Message from Fundraising :)   Message from Fundraising :) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:24 pm

I think that looks great. Maybe the text on the paper should be shortened so people who read it can know what is right away while walking by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message from Fundraising :)   Message from Fundraising :) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:24 pm

jeff lee wrote:
Message from Fundraising :) Jeffs_10 here is the re-edit tracey, if it doesn't print out right i can send you the .jpg file

It's great! however, make the size of font bigger bigger and bigger! We want people's attentions right away! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message from Fundraising :)   Message from Fundraising :) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:26 pm

jeff lee wrote:

Actually, I just want the word of "Beavertail Sale" bigger and maybe you can just change font for that one. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message from Fundraising :)   Message from Fundraising :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Message from Fundraising :)
Page 1 of 1