As You Like It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
As You Like It

Forum for Grade 12 Business Leadership course. BOH4M

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marketing Poster

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jeff lee

Marketing Poster Empty
PostSubject: Marketing Poster   Marketing Poster Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Hey guys I just finished photoshopping a basic poster for the show. Tell me what you think

Marketing Poster Market10
Back to top Go down
William

Marketing Poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketing Poster   Marketing Poster Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:23 pm

That looks nice, but a lot of ink is going to be wasted if you're going to print that in color.. o.O
Back to top Go down
jeff lee

Marketing Poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketing Poster   Marketing Poster Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:09 pm

William wrote:
That looks nice, but a lot of ink is going to be wasted if you're going to print that in color.. o.O

Thanks. That's true, but I think companies that print out the paper charge by per page rather than how much ink is in one page. Or we can just display this on the school's t.v. if it affects our budget drastically.
Back to top Go down
JackySum

JackySum

Marketing Poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketing Poster   Marketing Poster Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:19 pm

niceee design but yeah i agree with william it may be a problem with ink. if your planning to asking a company to print for you, i can ask my work how much it may cost since i work at a printing company.
Back to top Go down
jeff lee

Marketing Poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketing Poster   Marketing Poster Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:28 pm

alright thanks
Back to top Go down
Gilbert

Marketing Poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketing Poster   Marketing Poster Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:00 am

sweet poster do you mind if i use it as part of my commercial advertisement?
Back to top Go down
jeff lee

Marketing Poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketing Poster   Marketing Poster Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:58 pm

Yes absolutely, ill post the final copy of the poster so you can just take it from there.
Back to top Go down
delly.xo

Marketing Poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketing Poster   Marketing Poster Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:24 pm

these look really good around the school, good job guys ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marketing Poster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marketing Poster   Marketing Poster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marketing Poster
Page 1 of 1